Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween and the Great Pumpkin

I know I'm a little late getting this up and that you've already seen his costume, but I just had to post some of the cute pics we got with him. I also wanted to tell you about his costume. My mom made this little pumpkin and I wore it when I was about 6 months old. Since then about 18 other kids have worn it. And now my little Bear has worn it. It's got holes in it and the stuffing is coming out in places, but it's still precious. I think that's a pretty neat little story. Just thought I'd share.



These are of the cute outfit his Nana got him.

We didn't actually trick-or-treat. We just went to the grandparents houses and showed him off in his little costume. Next year though, look out. Hide your candy.

1 comment:

  1. what a cute pumpkin outfit! our babies have all been pumpkins their first Halloween (and we have a baby this year)
    I hear you on the "hide your candy" part--my hubby and I have been raiding our kids candy like crazy people. shhhh. don't tell!

    ReplyDelete