Sunday, September 19, 2010

At 7 months...

I'm not off to a very good start in posting on a regular basis. I'll try to get better. The Bear is almost 8 months now, but for everyone who lives far away, I thought it would be fun to post what he's up to now.

At seven months he...
-has his two front, bottom teeth.
-say Mama and Dada, but not necessarily in reference to us.
-thinks peek-a-boo is the greatest game ever.
-eats bananas, apples, pears, carrots, squash, and peas.
-scoots all over the living room floor, not crawling. But scoots.
-turns back to front and front to back like a pro.
-sticks his tongue out ALL the TIME.
-sits up without support but with a pillow behind for when he falls over. He needs someone to put him in sitting.
-gives kisses when he feels like it.
-no longer sleeps through the night.
-looks to see where our voices are coming from.
-smiles when he sees us.
-doesn't like to lay back like a baby.
-are ticklish to his ribs, back, and thighs.
-has the sweetest laugh.
-reaches for toys and anything else Mommy and Daddy are holding or using.
-squeals and talks a lot.
-loves "eye winker, tom thinker"
-puts everything in his mouth.

I wrote this list out when he turned seven months. That wasn't even a month ago and already he's doing so much more. But, like I said, I want to be able to use this blog as a way to document some of what he's doing. It's nice to have this list down somewhere instead of just as a note in my phone. I would have been out of luck if I lost my phone!

What post would be complete without great baby pics?


These were taken about a month ago. The Bear is in the pram my Papa used when he was a baby. Sweet, isn't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment