Friday, September 10, 2010

Hello! My Name Is...


I thought a picture of an adorable 7 month old might get you interested...

It's only been recently that I've considered doing a blog. I've enjoyed reading other's blogs for some time, but never really thought I had anything important enough to say that it merited being posted on the internet. I guess that's silly because millions of people have Facebook, mySpace or other sites and they don't have much to say either. Nothing much has changed. I still don't have anything very important or life changing to say, but I thought it'd be fun to put out there a little piece of our lives so that our family and friends can see what we're up to on a day-to-day basis. And see what the most adorable baby in the world looks like and how he changes all the time. We'll just call him the Bear until I get comfortable and am sure that we won't have some sort of crazed blog-stalker.

I also thought this would be a neat way for me to keep up with what the Bear is doing. So that when I (eventually) do his baby book, I can look back and say, "Ah, yes! That was the day he took his first steps, fed himself, pooped in the potty, etc" Just kidding, maybe I'll spare you the poop in the potty. Or maybe not. I'll warn ya first. I'm sure it'll be a reminder to me too on those days when things are insane and seem completely out of control (let's just be honest, that's most days.) It'll serve as a reminder of just how good things are, how lucky we are, and that I just need to slow down and take things as they come. One Day at a Time.

I may post a random project I finish, in the event I actually finish something I start. Maybe this will motivate me to finish something...so that I can share it with you!

Anyway, welcome to my little corner of the internet. Such as it is. Bear with me as I learn to blog and ramble here and there about things that probably aren't very important in the big picture, but are important to me at that moment in time. Please comment away...I'd love to hear what you have to say about things!

2 comments:

  1. I am amazed by what he is doing! Each time I see him, he has a new 'trick!' He can now scoot wherever he wants to go by commando crawling; can go from sitting/balancing to lying on his tummy to go after a toy. He is still the 'quiet observer' and watches everything and everyone in the room! I am having so much fun being a Nana!

    ReplyDelete