Monday, September 27, 2010

Suggestions please...

Happy Monday! I would like to start a book for the Bear. I want it to be a "Rules for Life" type of thing. Maybe not really rules, but things I want to teach him. Be honest. Eat your vegetables. Look both ways before crossing the street. Balance your checkbook on a regular basis. Always open the door for ladies. Things like that. But I want Rule #1 to be very wise. Insightful. Inspiring. A rule that supersedes all others in importance. And I'm drawing a blank. What is the very first thing I want to teach my child? There's so much to teach him! That's why I want to write it all down, but I've got to start with Rule #1. So, any suggestions?





And there's a picture of the Bear himself to inspire you to impart some wisdom. Can't wait to hear what you've got to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment