Thursday, October 7, 2010

At 8 months...

Alright, as promised...today features pics of a seriously cute baby.

"Look at my teefies...I'm almost ready for a cheese burger!"

"I'm such a big boy that I can sit up all by myself and wave at you at the same time."

"Sticking my tongue out at my Daddy. I can get away with that right now."
And now for his list of amazing tricks. At 8 months you...
-commando crawl everywhere! I can't keep up!
-have two bottom teeth that have come in really good.
-eat bananas, apples, pears, carrots, squash, peas, apple butternut squash, sweet potatos, green beans, and prunes.
-have used a sippy cup but mainly just sling it around and bang it on your highchair.
-chatter a lot.
-sit up unsupported. You have to be put in sitting but can go from sitting to laying on your belly to crawl. You can't go from laying to sitting up though.
-have started sleeping through the night again. As long as you eat a huge bowl of fruit and rice cereal about an hour before bed.
-still smile when you see us. You also flirt and laugh when we smile and laugh at you.
-have found Mommy and Daddy's ears. You try to turn our heads (by pushing our faces HARD) when you want to look at our ears. You poke at them and open/close your hand over them.
-still love peek-a-boo.
-are still very ticklish on your ribs, back and thighs.
-sometimes laugh for no reason, just looking at Mommy and Daddy smiling at you.
-give Mommy lots of kisses. Especially in the mornings or when you haven't seen me in a little while.
-have started turning away when you don't want to go to someone who wants to hold you.
-love your Alabama rattle.
He gets bigger all the time. It seems more and more often that I sit down to make the monthly list of what he's doing and take his picture for the month. He's getting a little more personality all the time and I'm always amazed at how much he's already figured out. I keep waiting for time to slow down so I can enjoy him a little longer, but the days keep running by me.
Today is mine and Papa Bear's anniversary...Happy Anniversary, Baby! Five years...where did that time go? Looking forward to at least 50 more. Love you!
Anyway, have a great weekend. We're going to the fair, celebrating Papa Bear's birthday with his family, and hoping to watch a little Alabama football. Roll Tide!

1 comment: