Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Embrace the Camera: October 28


I know you're shocked. Three posts in three days. What can I say, I wanted to get the Bear's 9 month pics and new tricks up for everyone to see. And I couldn't miss out on Embrace the Camera.
I didn't do this one tonight (surprise!) This is one Danny took last week. Again, one of these days I'll get it done ahead of time and it'll be a really great pic. But until then, this is life.
We've got a busy weekend coming up. I'm helping to throw a baby shower
Saturday morning (thank God it's not at my house). Remind me to tell you about making punch. What an adventure! Then I'm taking pics of a friend's kids. She wants to use one of these pics for her Christmas card. No pressure. Ha ha. This will be the first time I've done pictures of kids (that aren't mine.) Anyway, hope I can get at least a few good ones for her. This is good practice for me and without practice I can't get any better or get comfortable doing pictures for other people. But still. Saturday night I'm supposed to stop by a wedding reception (they got married in Vegas a few weeks ago. They planned to get married there. It wasn't a drunken spontaneous thing.) We're also taking the Bear "trick or treating" that night. When I say trick or treating, I mean he's going to knock on a few doors of people related to us. Not strangers in the neighborhood. Although I'm pretty sure Danny and I could eat a few fun sized Snickers and Butterfingers. Hmmm...I'll have to think on that, maybe we'll knock on doors after all.
Have a happy Friday! I'll post pics of the Bear in his costume soon. You're gonna love it!

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet little bear you have! Thanks for checking in over at our blog... it's fun to do this link up thing. Have a great day with your sweet family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy mom...cute image. Looking forward to his Halloween costume. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute little bear (and momma) :)

    glad to see you this week!

    ReplyDelete