Thursday, October 7, 2010

Embrace the Camera: October 7

I missed it last week and am late today, but here it is...another edition of Embrace the Camera. It isn't glamourous, but it's me in my usual after-work uniform. T-shirt and hair in a pony-tail. Definately not something I should share with the internet. Oh, well...without further ado...



He's such a happy bear. Go check out some other moms Embracing the Camera. It's fun! I couldn't get my computer to copy and paste the code for the button, so click here to check it out.

Come back tomorrow for a really great post...the Bear's 8 month pics and list of new tricks! I know you're dying to see his adorableness again!

2 comments:

  1. your little bear is ADORABLE! i love his 8 month pics up above...
    thanks for embracing the camera with us!

    ReplyDelete