Monday, October 4, 2010

Finishing Something {For Once}

I always have about 83 projects in the works. Unfortunately, I don't ever seem to finish many of them. This post is about one such project. I got the materials to do this project about 3 weeks before I had the Bear. I had seen a picture of some shelves that I thought would go great in his beachy nursery. Since he just turned 8 months, I figured it was time to finish his nursery. Here are his finished shelves. I'll post more pics of his room once I get his closet doors back up.
I'm pretty happy with how they turned out. I'd really like to have a conch shell to put on them but haven't found one yet. Lemme know if you know where I can get my hands on one! Lets here it for one thing crossed off the to do list! Latest pics of the Bear and what he's doing these days later this week. Promise!

1 comment: