Thursday, October 21, 2010

Embrace the Camera: October 21

Hello! Sorry about the weeklong hiatus. No excuses really, just life. The Bear started doing a TON of new things this week. Especially last weekend. It's like he decided to hit all his milestones at one time rather than space them out. He started pulling up on his own last weekend. He could do it with a little help, but while I was gone Saturday night Daddy said he started doing it all on his own. This is what I found when I went to get him up Sunday morning...




Isn't that the cutest? He's pulled up like crazy all week. He's wearing me out! There are already little teeth marks on the railing. He's getting his top teeth in now. He did some other stuff too but we'll save it for his monthly birthday post. Next week, can you believe it?
I also wanted to share a pic of him and his favorite toy. This is his workbench. He's a hard workin' man. This is the best $25 I've ever spent. Period. Don't you love those cheeks? They're almost more like jowls in this picture.


And now for the weekly Embrace the Camera shot. Daddy graciously took a some pics of us this evening, but I liked this one better. See...I took some tonight because I didn't think I had any. Again, procrastination. At least I'm consistent.
I try to add the button for Embrace the Camera every week but can't get it to work. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. If you've got advice on how you think I can fix it (or dummy instructions just in case I'm not doing it right to start with) please lemme know in the comments. And go check out other moms gettin' their picture on here.
The Bear and I hope you have a lovely day tomorrow. We'll try and get something posted this weekend. I've started several posts, but have yet to finish them. Much like so many other things in my life... Eh, it's good.

4 comments:

  1. isn't it fun when they start pulling themselves up in the crib? it's like a whole new world for them :)

    great pictures!

    and as far as the button goes...you can try to rick click on my button and save the picture to your computer. and then upload it when you upload your other blog pictures...make sense?
    or, if you take the code that i have on my blog sidebar---you should be able to put that in your blog post, but you need to click on the HTML part, and paste the code in that (on your blog post).

    let me know if those don't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. he's so photogenic! the camera just loves him....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I'm a bit late but, your second pic is sooo cute...love it!!

    ReplyDelete